Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome to my new blog, Preschool in Pajamas!

I started doing a (joyschool) preschool, with some other moms in my neighborhood. Where each mom took a week and taught. It was so much fun, but it became difficult with baby's schedules, spring and summer vacations, and with the weather warming up kids were ready to be outside.






So in April we decided to call it quits.
I still wanted to do something, since Olivia just seemed to start get interested in her letters, numbers, color and drawing. And I felt like Peyton is finally getting the hang of it, so I wanted to keep reinforcing what we are learning, by continuing our education until he officially starts preschool in the fall.
I decided to start posting what we do for preschool. What we do is pretty simple and quick. I figured if you have a printer, access to the internet, or something to color with, You could really do any of these things too.
Preschool in Pajamas is great for us, because we aren't super structured, my house doesn't need to be clean, and we do it when we want. Best of all we don't have to get dressed!!!


Yes, you will see many pictures of my kids in their pajamas still, and hair that looks like they just got out of bed. And if there were pictures of me, I would look the same, only without a bra. I'm not planning on having any pictures of me. :)

I'm hoping this is helpful for those who want to start doing little lessons here and there on letters, numbers, colors, and anything else we want to learn about.

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas are really fun and cute! I'll be following you this summer for sure for ideas to do with my kids! -Siri (Blake's friend since we were born :))

    ReplyDelete